Best No Wagering Casino Sites: Forget about Playthrough Requirements
The idea of enjoying lucrative bonuses with no wagering requirements might sound unreal. Still, the fact is that no wagering casino platforms exist. Almost casino bonuses come with wagering requirements; some gambling sites are willing to go the extra mile and provide offers with no playthrough requirements. You have a better chance of landing a win with free spins or bonus funds.
It's not easy to find sites with no playthrough requirements in Ireland because it's common practice for online casinos to add between 10-70 times. Some gaming platforms even have more than 100x requirements before you can withdraw winnings from a bonus. This is why a casino with no wagering requirements is always in high demand among frequent casino players and a great bonus for novice players to familiarize themselves with a new casino or games.
Finding these sites might seem like an impossible mission, but the good news is our experts have compiled the best casino sites no wagering requirements that stand out, not just for providing a free casino bonus but for a wide array of other features too. We've ranked these casinos and written about these requirements in more detail.
|1//= get_post_meta($pid, 'rating', true) ?>||Twin Review|
100% up to €200 + 200 Spins
Wager-free rewards, strong licence coverage and website protection, welcome incentives for Irish players, high Cashout Limits.
|2//= get_post_meta($pid, 'rating', true) ?>||CasinoEuro Review|
100% Bonus up to €1000 + 100 Wager-Free Spins
Larger daily payouts than in average Irish online casinos, good reputation since 2002, trustworthy casino secured by MGA license, VIP programme, wager-free spins for new players
|3//= get_post_meta($pid, 'rating', true) ?>||Wolfy Review|
Wager free 100% up to 200€
100% match up with the first deposit and no wagering terms, incredible 4000+ number of games
|4//= get_post_meta($pid, 'rating', true) ?>||Vegaz Review|
100% WAGER FREE deposit bonus up to 300€ + 50 Free Spins
Wager free casino. Support of Crypto payments. Generous bonus offers including crupto deals. Huge gaming library with sports betting options.
What are these Wagering Requirements?
As the words suggest, no wagering or free casinos are gambling websites that provide bonuses without wagering requirements. Simply put, it is a multiplier determining how many times you need to bet a bonus. It differs from one casino to another and can be a 15x or 60x wagering requirement or more. The wagering requirement can apply to the bonus funds or the deposit plus the bonus.
So, why do gambling sites attach requirements to bonuses? Well, imagine receiving a welcome gift worth €1,500 without playthrough conditions. You can then navigate to the baking section and withdraw that money. If you sign up with multiple casinos, you will receive a lot of free cash when you claim the welcome bonuses without having to play. Providers know this, so they provide promotions with conditions to prevent players from withdrawing bonus funds. The requirements make it impossible to withdraw winnings from bonuses unless you meet the casino's conditions.
Example: Let's assume you've registered at an online casino that provides a 100% sign-up bonus of up to €500 with a 30x playthrough. If you fund your account with €200, the casino will enhance your bankroll with a similar amount, and you'll start playing with €400. If the condition applies to the bonus funds, you should wager €200 x 30, which amounts to €6,000. If the requirement is for the bonus amount plus the deposit, you'll have to be €400 x 30 or €12,000.
From this example, it's clear that the requirements make it tough to turn bonus funds into withdrawable funds. Fortunately, a casino with no wagering will save you the pain of betting huge amounts of money and reduce the risk of losing your promotion. The thrilling part is that all winnings from no wagering casino bonuses belong to you.
Casino Offers with No Wagering Requirements
The most crucial thing to understand about these casino bonuses is that there will always be other T&Cs along the way. No casino will give you gifts without requiring you to do anything. When you see the term no wagering casino bonus, they mean promotions that lack playthrough requirements attached. They mostly come with a deposit requirement, or you might need to bet a specific value of wagers to get the bonus. It's wide to go through the terms and conditions of each offer before you claim it. Note that you don't have to claim a bonus if you don't think it suits you.
Free spins are the most common promos with no playthrough requirements. Not all free spins are no wager free spins, and this bonus might still be rare and very popular among most players. Mostly, you'll find these offers as part of casino vouchers. In this kind of bonus, you can receive free rounds to enjoy on popular slots. The crucial difference between the deposit bonus free spins and no wager FS is that the latter doesn't have any playthrough requirements attached. Winnings from these spins will not be subject to wagering requirements before you can cash out.
Deposit Bonus Money
While considering the things you'll receive when you claim no wager bonuses, you need to know how to receive these offers. The most common way to get these deals is via welcome bonuses. As a new customer at a casino no wagering in Ireland, you can mostly enjoy a welcome bonus, and you'll find the best bonuses are gifted to new players.
The only difference between offers in the welcome bonus and those provided to existing customers is that the welcome bonus comes with a time restriction. It means you need to qualify for the bonus and claim your casino welcome bonus without wagering within a specific period after signing up. Sometimes players might have to enter a bonus code before claiming the bonus. You will have to forfeit the offer if you don't claim the bonus within the stated time. You can find these eligibility requirements and details in the terms and conditions.
Free Bonus with No Deposit
These bonuses are mostly given to new members to motivate them to register. As the name suggests, you don't need to make any deposit before claiming this bonus – the casino gives the bonus to newly registered members immediately after registration. There are several excellent no deposit casinos out there, and some of them don't require wagering requirements.
Which Games are Good to Play with a No Wager Bonus?
When playing in a casino bonus no wagering requirements site, you'll have more titles to choose from because the playthrough requirements are not high. It means you can enjoy any title without worrying about meeting the wagering requirements. You can try out as many games as possible without worrying about losing your cash. In addition to slots, no wagering sites offer baccarat, blackjack, roulette, video poker, lottery, table games, and jackpot games. Here are our top titles:
- Starburst - Even though Starburst has been around for 10 years, it still blows the minds of beginners and experienced gamblers alike. This classic slot machine has five reels and three rows with ten paylines that pay both ways, thanks to the Win Both Ways feature. Because of its simplicity and glamour with the jewel theme, this free online game has a 96.09% RTP and is arguably NetEnt's most popular slot. The low volatility slot Starburst is the best free online game you can play to win real money with no deposit.
- Cleopatra - Another game that fits the glamour category is Cleopatra. Designed by the elite software developer IGT, this game will be familiar to those who regularly visit land-based casinos, only with five reels instead of three. Cleopatra is good for low stake players, which should be the case for most of the people on this page looking to play free online games for real money. With 20 paylines and a re-triggerable free spins bonus, Cleopatra is a slot you have to try with your no-deposit bonus codes at online casinos in Ireland.
No Wager & Low Wager Bonuses: Pros and Cons
No wager casinos have offered without wagering requirements, and low wager casinos have promos with low wagering requirements. For example, if you sign up at a casino that provides free spins on top of the welcome bonus, the casino will state that you don't need to bet anything to withdraw money made from the offer. On the other hand, low wagering casinos, there will be a requirement to wager the free spins 1-20 times to qualify for a withdrawal. Below are the pros and cons:
- Reduced risk – No wagering gambling sites allows you to play with reduced risk factors. You require less investment to withdraw winnings from the bonus.
- Instant withdrawal – You can make an instant withdrawal after playing games and winning using bonus money at a no wagering site. There are no strings attached to these casinos.
- No surprises – When playing in a no wagering casino, there is less possibility of getting surprises after landing a win with a bonus. They don't come with extra steps you need to expect to qualify for a withdrawal. You must withdraw winnings via your preferred payment method and wait for the site to process your withdrawal. You can also opt to place real money bets using your winnings.
Whatever the case, it's important for players to familiarize themselves with the casino's T&Cs to avoid disappointment or confusion.
- Some no wager casino free spins and bonuses are restricted to a certain game, such as Book of Dead or Starburst. It can be a disadvantage for gamblers who are not fans of that title, but it can be an advantage if you enjoy playing it. It's also good to know that you can use some no wagering gaming sites on a range of titles like Megaways slots or Daily Jackpots, which gives you a greater choice to use your bonus.
- The value of bonuses is mostly reduced to 10p to 20p per round – this can be disappointing for some gamblers. But some no wager slots come with payouts of up to 50,000 times your stake, so you shouldn't be worried.
- Although it's not common, some no wager platforms have a max win cap on their bonuses that can be as low as £20. Always go through the terms and conditions of the bonus and the minimum deposit needed to claim the bonus and ensure you're comfortable with them and they suit your needs.
Best Casino Sites with No Wagering Requirements in Ireland
After a detailed analysis, our experts have listed the most elite sites with no wagering requirements. Our picks were evaluated based on several crucial performance indicators such as game selection, bonus variety, customer support, and Promotional terms and conditions, among others. These are the 7 sites that impressed us:
|Casino Name||Bonuses||Bonus Requirement||Deposit Options|
|Play Ojo||50 spins||1 spin per €1 deposited||Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill|
|BET Victor||100 free spins||Wager €10||MasterCard, Visa, Skrill, Neteller,|
|Bet Fair||200 free spins||Deposit €10||Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, Skrill PayPal,|
|BETFRED||100 free spins||Stake €10||Visa, MasterCard|
|All British||10% cashback||Deposit €20||Bank Transfer, MasterCard, Neteller|
|VideoSlots||11 free spins||Deposit €10||MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill|
|Mr Vegas||11 free spins||Deposit €10||Visa, Mastercard, Neteller|
No wagering gambling sites are platforms that provide bonuses without wagering requirements. It means that bonus funds won through a bonus qualify for a withdrawal. You can cash out immediately after landing a win. Few online casinos feature no wagering bonuses, but our team of experts has conducted detailed research to make things easy for you and listed the best no wagering casino sites for Irish players. Following a detailed evaluation of our selections, we determined that Play Ojo is the best no wager casino in Ireland. Apart from offering a lucrative welcome offer, it also excels in other aspects.