Looking for a casino with all the amenities you'll want for a fun gaming session? CasinoEuro is the only place to visit! It's no surprise that this has become a favourite choice for gamers with its extensive game variety, exclusive incentives for Irish players, and reputation for quick and safe payouts. What are you still holding out for? Continue reading Casino Euro review to learn more about this thrilling online casino!
Introduction to CasinoEuro
We can be confident that CasinoEuro is a good Irish online casino, favoured by Irish gamblers from its start. The gambling website has a pretty long history and a great reputation. Since the Betsson Group, the one and only took over the casino website, they keep receiving mostly positive feedback, deal fast with claims and complaints and value public respect.
Operated under the Malta Law, the gambling venue became huge all around the globe, its collection features over 2,500 casino titles, with slot machines prevailing, but not limited to. Irish players will also be surprised by a great set of table games, progressive jackpots, and live play rooms operated by some of the moguls in the gaming arena like Microgaming, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Play'n Go, and Evolution Gaming among a pool of 60+ studios.
Just like its sister sites, Rizk, Betsson or Guts, Casino Euro is well-known across Europe for good and easy-to-reach customer support and overall decent revenue and a large number of players - this means that they won’t have any problems in playing out bigger amounts.
The strong points:
- Larger daily payouts than in average Irish online casinos
- Good reputation since 2002
- Quality customer support
- A trustworthy casino secured by an MGA license
- 2,500+ games
- VIP programme
- Country Restrictions
CasinoEuro Trustworthiness and Player Safety
Here, at CasinoSlots Ireland we pay special attention to the Internet protection of the website and the defence for its customers. License coverage is an integral part of the overall reliability score of an online casino. Therefore, we put this topic up first as a predefining factor for choosing a website to play for real money.
License and Jurisdictions
As previously mentioned, the CasinoEuro website is currently managed by BML Group Ltd which forms part of Betsson Group. This is a company, headquartered in Malta with registration number C-34836 and a registered address at 'Betsson Experience Centre', Ta' Xbiex Seafront, Ta' Xbiex, XBX 1027, Malta. The MGA has granted the company a license and regulates its operation (license MGA/CRP/108/2004, released on August 1, 2018) inside the country and overseas.
The managing company is authorised to provide gambling services at casinoeuro.com all across the globe except for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guyane (French Guiana), Hungary, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kingdom of Netherlands, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, Ukraine, UAE, Yemen, United Kingdom, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution at CasinoEuro
- Pre-dispute complaints body: customer service department (phone, email or live chat), if the support team is unable to manage the issue properly, Irish players can escalate the complaint to the management team.
- Complaints' final resolution timeline: 10 days from the receipt of the communication. The period might be extended up to 10 more days in certain cases
- Dispute process procedure: specified in the Casino’s T&C under the section ”How to complain”.
CasinoEuro Online ADR
The company is really preoccupied with their world image and selected several approved dispute resolution organizations - eCOGRA, ODR or MGA. Players can also file complaints with AskGamblers Complaint Service regarding Payment, Bonuses, Software, Deposit, Accounts or others. This service has set a timer for 96 hours for each party to respond - this encourages both the casino team and the player to resolve the issue asap.
Customers can openly contact eCOGRA in the event of unresolved problems or unsatisfactory website performance, as the operator has designated it as their Alternative dispute resolution entity. Players should contact eCOGRA as soon as possible if they have a conflict. If players are still dissatisfied, they may take their complaints to the European Commission's European Online Dispute Resolution platform. The EGBA Membership proves they are here to stay just as well.
What about Responsible Gaming Policy?
The online casino has worked out a set of features to help prevent compulsive gambling - all this is specified on a dedicated page. In full compliance with MGA regulations, the responsible gaming policy includes a number of tools for self-control:
- Reality check
- Cool-off periods
- Self-Imposed Player Limits (take effect after 24 hours)
- Gaming provider reality checks
- Self-assessment test
- Time-out (take a break, 24 hours)
The dedicated section provides a full spectrum of means to manage gambling activities, prevent underage gambling or seek help.
The casino operator also is quite picky when it comes to website security and the protection of personal data. eCogra badge is there to notify Irish players to rest assured that the games accessed from this website are safe and fair and are regularly monitored.
Customer Support Team
CasinoEuro is a multilingual (English, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish) and globally accessible website.
Players are given several options to reach out the client support - email, live chat and phone, all including average timeframes for response. Thus, live chats are instantaneous, while emails and call-back requests might take up to an hour-time.
Email: [email protected]
Helpline: +356 2260 3100
CasinoEuro Welcome Bonus Review
For new players from Ireland, Casino Euro's welcome bonus is a special and intriguing deal. Unlike the basic options that most casinos serve you, this one lets players select their own bargains based on the size of their initial deposit. Players must deposit at least €25 to qualify for the bonus. The extra is not instantly credited, though, and gamers have 14 days to claim it. Before the bonus spins are awarded to their account, users must first play through the amount of money they first placed.
Estimated Value of Casino Euro First Deposit Bonus
- The gambling operator chose an unusual approach to welcome their new players from Ireland.
- Now you can pick your own offer depending on the deposit amount you opt-in.
- You either Deposit €25 or more up to €100 to play them on selected slots (Book of Dead, Bonanza, Legacy of Dead, Reactoonz, Jammin Jars or Mystery Reels) and get 40 wager-free bonus spins on BONANZA slot game,
- OR Deposit €100 or more up to €200 to play them on selected slots (Book of Dead, Bonanza, Legacy of Dead, Reactoonz, Jammin Jars or Mystery Reels) and get 120 wager-free Cash Spins on BONANZA slot machine,
- OR Deposit €200 or more to play them on selected slots (Book of Dead, Bonanza, Legacy of Dead, Reactoonz, Jammin Jars or Mystery Reels) and get 250 wager-free Cash Spins on BONANZA.
Bonus Terms and Wagering Requirements
There are no playthrough terms on Bonus spins winnings but there are still some conditions to use them.
- Max bet (stake) when wagering: €6 per game round or 50 pence per bet line.
- Time to play bonus: 14 days.
Free Spins Bonus at Casino Euro
- Max bet size per spin: €0.2
- According to the first deposit amount, min €25, Irish players may be eligible for 40, 120 or 250 free spins.
- After the spins are added, players have 5 days to play them until they expire.
- Deposits via Moneybookers, Skrill and Neteller are excluded from the welcome offer.
- To get the bonus you must be 18+ years and residing in the Republic of Ireland.
- Deposited money may only be played through selected games - Book of Dead (RTP 96.21), Bonanza (RTP 96%), Legacy of Dead (RTP 96.58%), Reactoonz (RTP 96.51%), Jammin Jars (RTP 96.83%) or Mystery Reels (RTP 96.24%).
- In case players decide to cash out before they have played through the bonus amount, this will forfeit the bonus spins. Please note, you can still withdraw your deposit or any remaining deposit as well as any winnings from the deposit at any time but this will also cancel the granted free spins.
- Winnings from the Cash Spins are paid out as withdrawable cash.
VIP Program for Players from Ireland
Casino Euro will gladly reward their high-spending customers with special perks. Qualifying players will be contacted directly as the VIP service is by invitation only. As a special player, you get to open so many doors - you'll get faster withdrawals, personalized incentives, and access to a personal VIP manager.
In order to join, you must stay committed and retain your loyalty scheme level of gameplay. The more you deposit, wager, and play, the more likely you are to stay in the VIP tier. The casino will reward you for your dedication by including you in VIP promotions, tournaments, and much more.
The online casino can proudly give access to gaming titles from an endless set of software studios with some big names among them. You will also encounter some rising stars, eager to offer their truly unique gaming titles here.
Casino Euro Software Developers
Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Thunderkick, Red Tiger Gaming, IGT (WagerWorks), iSoftBet, Leander Games, Novomatic, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, Quickspin, Quickfire, Yggdrasil Gaming, Authentic Gaming, 1x2Games, Iron Dog Studios, 2 By 2 Gaming, 4ThePlayer, Adoptit Publishing, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Apollo Games, Asylum Labs, Bally, Barcrest Games, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, Bulletproof Games, Core Gaming, Crazy Tooth Studio, Electric Elephant, Elk Studios, Eyecon, Fantasma Games, Felt Gaming, Foxium, SUNFOX Games, Just For The Win, Fuga Gaming, Gamevy, GameArt, Games Lab, Gamomat, Genesis Gaming, GreenTube, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, High5Games, Inspired, Kalamba Games, Lightning Box, Live 5 Gaming, MetaGU, NextGen Gaming, Nolimit City, Northern Lights Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Oryx Gaming, PariPlay, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Probability, Push Gaming, Rabcat, Realistic Games, Relax Gaming, Revolver Gaming, SG Gaming, Shuffle Master, Side City Studios, Sigma Games, Skillzzgaming, Slingo, Snowborn Games, Spieldev, Stakelogic, Sthlm Gaming, Synot Games, The Games Company, Touchstone Games, WMS, YoloPlay, ReelPlay, R. Franco Games, Game360.
Composition of Lobby
- The lobby is well structured with all the necessary filters in place so that Irish players can get a hand on any game of their preference, sorted by providers, popularity, name and so on.
- Demo play mode: almost all the games are available for free practising in demo-versions;
- The lobby features all the important categories, it is ideally systematized, given the multiple options to opt in. Players have direct access to:
- Slots - All games, New games, Exclusive games, Jackpots, and Megaways.
- Jackpots - New games, Exclusive games, Crash Games.
- Live Casino tab that showcases Roulette, Blackjack, and Other games.
- Daily Jackpots
- Table Games with multiple choice from Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Dream catcher, Poker and so on.
Alongside decent amounts of slots, you are welcome to join live casino rooms, powered by Authentic Live Gaming, Evolution Gaming and Playtech with plenty of classic table live options and specific choices like a Dream Catcher or Monopoly Live. All of them are available via mobile devices.
Jackpot hunters can opt-in to daily jackpots by Microgaming and Red Tiger Gaming, set to a certain time or amount.
At CasinoEuro, ensuring the safety and security of their players' accounts is a top priority. As part of their verification process, they require specific documents from their players to ensure that they are who they say they are. These documents include a government-issued form of ID, proof of address, bank statements, credit card information, and proof of e-wallet. The documents are treated with the utmost confidentiality and are only used for verification purposes. So, be prepared to provide the necessary documents to ensure a smooth and secure gaming experience, this is an ordinary procedure that shouldn't take longer than 24 hours.
CasinoEuro Deposit and Withdrawal Options
You can add to your CasinoEuro gaming balance using a variety of payment methods available in the banking lobby.
- Minimum deposit: €10.
- Minimum cashout: €20.
- CasinoEuro casino players can withdraw up to EUR50,000 in equivalent per 24 hours - which is better than the average.
- Currencies accepted - EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, PLN, CZK
- Deposits are accepted via Visa/Mastercard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard and Trustly.
- Withdrawals are available via one of the following methods: Visa/Mastercard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly. Bank Transfer.
- E-Wallets: instant.
- Credit / Debit Cards: up to 5 days,
- Bank Transfers: up to 5 days.
- Pending Time: usually up to 24 hours.
Final Thoughts on Casino Euro
We won't mince words, and we can confidently say that CasinoEuro.com is a reputable gambling venue deserving of Irish gamblers' attention. You will spot here whichever your favourite is, whether it's slots, table games, or live dealers titles, anyone will find something of their liking.
The casino provides high-quality services and devotes sufficient resources to customer support. They can be reached by phone (no toll-free option though), live chat, or email at any time.
The VIP program will include rewards and exclusive deals for high-roller users who play and remain committed. After all, this is a fantastic site that is completely stable, operates under a Malta license, and features exclusive games from top-tier tech providers.