BCasino was established in 2019 and is owned by Green Feather Online Limitedwho also runs BooCasino brand. BCasino holds a gaming license from Malta Gaming Authority and offers a good selection of casino games from BetSoft, Microgaming (372 titles) and NexGen among others. Player account balance is maintained in Euros and there will be a small conversion fee based on bCasino exchange rate if you deposit in different currency.
BCasino Welcome Bonus
BCasino gives a welcome bonus that comes in three pieces:
- 1st deposit : 100% bonus up to $ 500 + 50 free spins
- 2nd deposit : 50% bonus up to $ 200
- 3rd deposit : 125% bonus up to $ 500 + 50 free spins
First Deposit Bonus Terms
- Min deposit bonus to qualify for sign up: 20 credits.
- Eligible Deposit Methods: Credit / Debit Cards only.
- Bonus is given automatically upon depositing. You may request for the bonus to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
- Match-up: 100% to 500 credits
- Extra Spins: 50 spins of $0.1 value per spins to be used on Legend of the Nile or Fruits Zen only (all -- Betsoft)
- Wager: 35 times Deposit Bonus amount
- Max bet per round till playthrough requirements met: 5 credits
- Max cashout from bonus portion of money: $5000
Sign up bonus value to players:
- Casino Bonus Spins value: $0.10 per spin
- Total bonus spins value: $0.10 per spin x 50 spins = $5
- Total sign up bonus value: 100% match of $20 + $5 in complimentary spins = $25, i.e. 2.25 times your minimum deposit
Deposit Bonus wagering terms
Slot games contribute to 100% wagering.
- 100% All Slots, Keno & Scratch Card games (Re-spins on slot games counts 10%)
- 8% All video/power Pokers (excluding All Aces and Jacks or Better video pokers), all blackjacks (excluding Classic Blackjack)
- 2% Classic Blackjacks, All Aces video pokers, all Jacks or Better video pokers
- 0% all baccarats, all craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo
- Wagers placed using the gamble feature 0%
- All game play MPV (Multiplayer Tournaments) 0%
Casini games not allowed for completing wagering requirements: Gemix, Play’n GO Gunslinger, Pearls of India, Rage of Riches, Eye of Kraken and Tower Quest Geo and Games Restrictions: Standard list of MGA restricted territories applies.
Free (Complementary) Spins Terms
- 50 Free Spins are credited immediately in one pack
- Free Spins must be used to play Legend of the Nile or Fruits Zen only
- Winnings from Free Spins must be wagered 25 times.
- Free Spins must be wagered during 7 days.
- Max cashout from Free Spins capped at $100.
bCasino lobby features popular slot machine titles from Microgaming (372 slot machine games), Betsoft and NextGen.
Live Casino Games
Live Casino games are resented by Evolution Gaming software and include 59 games in lobby. There are four types of Roulette games (somewhat limited selection) and more than 20 blackjack rooms.
Casino Table games
Table games selection is rather limited too. You will find European and Chinese Roulette games as well as several types of Poker games, mostly powered by BetSoft.
BCasino has a good choice for the pokie lovers, while titles are limited to several popular providers, all the rest are less known in New Zealand, etc. Lobby’s Video Slots tab contains 399 games. Note: to find a game of provider is not easy, as Search is not working properly.
BCasino Deposit Methods
Depositing is available through the following payment methods:
- Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, AstroPay)
- Online Bank Transfers (Trustly, Interac, Euteller, etc)
- E-Wallets (Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, etc)
- Vouchers (Paysafecard, Neosurf, etc)
- Mobile Payment (Zimpler, Siru)
If you use depositing methods above, your real money account will be credited immediately. The maximum deposit transaction amount is EUR 5000.
BCasino Withdrawal Review
Withdrawal is available to:
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Mobile Payments
- Your Local Bank transfer
Transactions will appear on your credit card statement as “Green Feather Online”. Max withdrawal: 50 000 credits per 30 days. BCasino Verification procedure: BCasino may request the following documents to verify your identity before withdrawal:
- A copy of your passport, national identity card or driving license to verify your identity and age
- A recent utility bill or bank statement as proof of address
- Bank statement, credit card copy or screenshot from your e-wallet account as proof of ownership of the account used for depositing and/or withdrawing
In some cases, bCasino may ask for a photo of you holding your identity document next to your face, and other information and evidence relating to the source of funds used on our site, your source of wealth and/or your affordability. Casino does not accept insurance documents, letters from your bank, hospital documents, mobile phone bills and any other documents not issued by official authorities. Pursuant to Malta Gaming Authority license terms BCasibo may ask you to verify the source of funds used on our site. The following docs are accepted as evidence of source of funds:
- A recent bank statement showing income from an identifiable source
- Proof of income such as a recent pay slip, director remuneration, dividends or pension statement
- A trust deed showing entitlement to funds
- Dated proof a payment you received
- Other clear evidence showing the source of the funds used on our site and your wealth
BCasino Withdrawal Timeline:
- Withdrawal processing time: 3 working days.
- Once processed, withdrawals time to account: Online wallets: Instant; Debit and credit cards and bank transfers: up to 4 working days.
Customer support may be reached through Live Chat. Please note it is not available 24/7. Support team email: [email protected]
BCasino may be considered trustworthy. It holds a Malta Gaming Authority license that warrants a high level of protection to players from fraud and other transactional issues.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
All queries should be addressed to the Support Team by Live Chat. Should they fail to resolve it, you may ask to escalate your concern to start a formal complaint procedure. Final resolution timeline: not more than 8 weeks after the complaint is received by our complaints management team. If you are not satisfied with the complaint resolution and the complaint is transactional in nature related to a gambling dispute your complaint becomes a dispute. You may refer your dispute to our Alternative Dispute Resolution entity, eCOGRA. For more information regarding this process, please see http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php. You may use the following form to submit the dispute: http://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php.